Saturday, October 3, 2009

“Its Krrunch Time, Get Playful”


Being a blogger and facing the computer for the whole day could be a monotonic painstaking chore for my eyes and lower back. So from time to time, I take small breaks in the morning and afternoon to stretch.


Whenever I do get bored, I know it's time for my "krrunch!"

And there is only one thing that can represent fun time as Krrunch time - Pringles!


Start with a single krrunch on the crispy chips and let your playful imagination go wild! You can even make sounds and
compose music using the "krrunch" sound from your every bite and tap the cylindrical container as your base.

Tap here, tap there, and you got some rhymes and combination to make your break more fun!

Now, that's what I call a stomach-filling and fun break at home!

“Its Krrunch Time, Get Playful”

blog comments powered by Disqus