Saturday, April 9, 2011

TESCO Game: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Working online can really be stressful beating deadlines and all. I'm just glad that when I need to get away from all that, I have the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PC game I got from TESCO.

At least for a while, I get to relax and de-stress. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood is the sequel to Assassin’s Creed II in the series shooter games. Produced by Ubisoft, one can go as far as 15 hours in this single player shooting game.

I've got one problem though. When my younger cousin Chris sees me playing, he'd want to grab the PC and we had to fight over it. It's really time to get this own PC desktop and no one's going to stop him from playing all his favorite video games. :)
TESCO PC Game: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Back to the game, the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PC game edition from TESCO includes multiplayer levels that can allow you to join forces with other players across the globe. Here, legendary master assassin Ezio returns with the goal of liberating Rome.

More features of this game include:
  • Training recruit assasins
  • Have historical figures such as Leonardo da Vinci and Niccolo Machiavelli join your quest
  • Unlock extra factions and missions with earned curency
  • Deploy secret weapons
  • Multiplayer character classes
So if you are a first-person shooter game fan, Assassin’s Creed : Brotherhood PC game is something that can get you hooked on.

blog comments powered by Disqus