Monday, January 6, 2014

Why I Want a Cyberya Minigosyo

PLDT Cyberya
PLDT Cyberya
New year, new hope, new opportunities. Filipino entrepreneurs has keen eyes in detecting potential business opportunities.

With the fast development of technology and increasing demand for Internet access in the Philippines, business models similar to Internet cafes become a good steady form of income given the right location.

PLDT Cyberya
P1 PLDT Cyberya
From my personal experiences, Internet cafes near schools are most prosperous. I used to live in Kapitolyo in Pasig and along Pasong Tamo in Makati from the year 2000 to 2007. And from those areas alone, Internet cafes surround communities with a healthy population of students.

When I got married last year, me and my wife moved to Masambong in Quezon City in our own humble home.
Aside from blogging, I am a part-time Information Technology instructor at Grace Christian College. Since I am about to start my own family, it's high time to save up for our future. I am looking into having my own business as well to complement my current sources of income.
Your Mini-Internet Cafe Negosyo
"Your Mini-Internet Cafe Negosyo"
 PLDT Cyberya

Late last year, my friend Ron introduced me to the business concept of PLDT Cyrberya. Cyberya is PLDT KaAsenso's business offering for Filipinos with passion for entrepreneurship. The business model can help even simple citizens start their own minigosyo (micro business) and expand further with internet-rental service for as low as Php 1.00 (US$0.025).

Complete Minigosyo Package
Complete Minigosyo Package
Our house is located near the corner of Masambong High School so I thought there is a good business opportunity for a small Internet cafe.

If ever this would be my first business, I think starting small would be good - just like starting with the PLDT Cyberya business!
This is what I want a Cyberya Minigosyo!
It's a complete package of Broadband and PC Set as well!
  • Broadband:
    • Cyberya Package 1300
    • Wired broadband (up to 2 mbps)
  • PC Set
    • Complete PC set with extended warranty
    • Payable through PLDT Bill
 Add to that the potential to include value-added services such as printing, gaming, and scanning services when my business is ready to expand! That's not too far behind as my good location is a good recipe for success.
More Business Opportunities!
More Business Opportunities!
Financial Projection

I did some research through the PLDT KaAsenso Facebook Page where the Kita Calculator App was a lot of help in estimating my monthly expenses and income. If one PLDT Cyberya workstation would cost about Php 15,000 to Php 17,000 and if my financial projection is right, I could get my investment back in as fast as 3 to 5 months time!

Amazing isn't it?
Kita Calculator Facebook Application
"Kita Calculator" Facebook Application
High Profit, Low Maintenance
High Profit, Low Maintenance

Surely, with a high-profit and low-maintenance business with matching complete internet minigosyo, success with the PLDT Cyerbya is in the horizon.

Check this video by Christine Bersola-Babao as she explains why Cyberya is the perfect minigosyo for you this 2014.



Steps to Register for PLDT Cyberya
Steps to Register for PLDT Cyberya

Are you interested with PLDT KaAsenso Cyberya as well? You can apply online at: http://pldthome.com/earn/cyberya/apply. You may also know more about the PLDT KaAsenso Cyberya here:
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/PLDTKaAsenso
Twitter: http://twitter.com/PLDTCyberya
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PLDTHome
I think I'm just about ready to start my PLDT Cyberya Minigosyo!  I sure hope that will be very soon! :) ka-ching ka-ching!

blog comments powered by Disqus