Friday, September 24, 2010

The iPhone 4 is Out!

Woah! I just wrote about iPhone 4's impending arrival last week and now, here it is!

Globe is officially torturing me with their published photos of the iPhone 4's official release in the Philippines through Globe Telecoms with customizable plans designed for iPhone customers.

In a new glass and stainless steel body design as the current thinnest smartphone in the world, I am officially drooling. Since my financial capacity is way below the needed purchasing power to buy that iPhone 4, this is all I can say:

Dear Ernest Cu and Peter Bithos, Globe Telecoms President & CEO and Globe Consumer business head, respectively:

I WANT AN IPHONE 4! KTHXBYE.
...yes, just one would do.
To my DigitalManila tech blog readers who signed up early in the post I wrote last week, I've got good news for you. Although full pricing and availability details for iPhone 4 in the Philippines is yet to be available soon, I got this information from Globe:
"Beginning September 24, customers can experience iPhone 4 through booths at Metro Manila malls Greenbelt and Glorietta. Globe will also host an exclusive launch event on September 26, 2010 to be held at the Makati Shangri-la and New World Hotels in Metro Manila for the first customers who registered online at the Globe website. Invited customers can expect a call, text message or email from Globe, to let them know what time they can claim their iPhone 4 at the above venues.
Globe iPhone 4 out Today!

So there you go, I hope my appeal regarding iPhone 4's release today reaches Globe Telecoms. Ktnxbye!

blog comments powered by Disqus