Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Favorite Spa Treatment at BlueWater Day Spa

A week ago, Digital Manila won in an online contest by Blue Water Day Spa at TechFilipino .com. Together with more than 20 other winners, we were toured around the Blue Water Day Spa Greenhills branch and treated to an hour-and-a-half of foot, back and neck massage. This is while we were watching the "Kung Fu Panda" BlueRay movie in their Spa Theater. The Spa theater is one of the newest treatments they are offering at Blue Water.

However, what caught my amazement, aside from the awesome Spa Theater experience was the Foot Massage treatment I received from my therapist.

For a guy who's always on the move and around the metro, I commute a lot and go to and fro Makati and Quezon City where I work. In short, at the end of the day, my feet is always tried and weary.

What a comfort indeed after getting that foot massage.
More so, the massage also covered the lower leg and knees giving my feet the total massage experience at the competitive price of only P550 ($12).
I am not really the spa-massage-type of guy, but this experience now makes me want to get this treatment regularly. I can't wait to tell and invite my friends and relatives to check out and read this blog post of mine about this new found secret only at Blue Water Day Spa.

Lastly, the Capitol Hills branch is opening soon. Watch out!

blog comments powered by Disqus