Tuesday, January 19, 2010

OLX: A New Philippine Classified Ads Online

I first ventured into online selling with a Philippine based Korean-run auction site a few years ago. A friend and I had a good start and I still sell from time to time. I also do purchase some items. In those experiences, I could say that pre-paid cellphone loads are among the hottest items.



Now, a new online classified ads is emerging in the Philippine cyberspace - OLX.com.ph. OLX claims to be the next generation of free online classifieds where you can buy and sell practically any product or service online.

I have a brand new Canon printer to sell, so I might as well try out posting an ad in OLX.

Selling My Canon Printer

Step #1: My location and chosen category info was asked


Step #2: I entered the ad details and uploaded photos of the printer

 Step #3: I clicked "Update my Ad" and I was done! (that was quite fast) :)


Go check it out ( http://quezoncity.olx.com.ph/item_page.php?Id=68025877&g=6 )
and leave me a reply in case you are interested with the Brand new Canon pixma printer iP1980 I'm selling.

Back to OLX, I like its clean and easy-to-use layout and interface.Its basic features support the upload of photos and videos. I had no problem going about posting the ad and I was able to do it without fuss.

More than that, I noticed how it was able to adapt to the online community's recent development with regards to social networking. It has a feature letting you share your ad and display it on your social networking profiles like Facebook and Myspace -instant promotion right after creating the ad!

Aside from selling computer hardware, you could also post other products and services from real estate, to vehicles, to jobs in Makati. I think I'll be using this new online classified ads more often from now on. :)

blog comments powered by Disqus