In a gathering of the metro's most syltish people and celebrities, Samsung Electronics Philippines introduced their Series 9 notebook in the country.
And what better way to host an evening of style and sophistication but with a fashion show led by three of the country's most credible names in the fashion industry including Rajo Laurel, Randy Ortiz and Rhett Eala.
|Rhett Eala Collection|
With a screen size of 13 inches, it only measures 16.3mm (0.64 inches) thick, and weights only 1.31 kg (2,88lbs.).
Moreover, the Samsung Series 9 notebook is encased in a Duralumin metal alloy which is used in specialized aircrafts; top that. :)
|Samsung Notebook Series 9 Unveiled|
As they say, sexiness goes beyond the skin. This is what an ideal Sexy PC is for me - more than just the style and looks, it is reliable in performance as well. Samsung Series 9's sexiness exudes from within.
Here is its powerful specs that speaks for itself:
- 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 Processor 2537M (1.40 GHz, 3MB; turbo up to 2.3 GHz)
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) / Windows® 7 Professional (64 bit)
- 4GB DDR3 (up to 8GB)
- 128GB Solid State Drive (up to 256)
- 13.3-inch HD LED-backlit SuperBright Plus display (400 nit)
- Resolution: 1366×768
- Intel HD GT2 Integrated Graphics
- 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, WiMax
- USB 3.0
- 3 watt (1.5W x 2) stereo speakers and 1.5 watt sub-woofer
- 1.3megapixel HD Webcam
- Li-Po battery (up to 6.5 hours)
- 2.89 lbs.
- SRP Php 79,990.00
Beyond just being innovative, fashionable, and stylish, it is also durable and ultra light. Check out what celebrities and fashion icons have to say about the Samsung Notebook Series 9:
And you can have this total sexiness as well soon by joining their Facebook page here. Watch out for the details in an upcoming contest where you can win a Samsung Notebook Series 9 worth almost P80k.