The Mystery Smartphone is equipped with a 4.27 inch WVGA (480x800) Super AMOLED Plus screen. It "introduces the best in quality in color gamut, contrast ratio and edge sharpness. Using RealStripe screen technology and a greatly increased sub-pixel count, Super AMOLED Plus complements the mechanics of the human eye to recognize images look clearer and more detailed..."
|My Mystery Smartphone Super Amoled Plus Screen|
So do you now know for sure what my Mystery Smartphone is? It might not be that easy. Sometimes the majority is not always right. :P
|Sleek and super thin at 8.49mm|
1. Guess My Mystery Smartphone by posting this article's link in YOUR Facebook wall ‘link’
2. Add a message answering which upcoming smartphone brand and model you think it is.
3. Don’t forget to tag @DigitalManila (tag by writing “@” first).
4. Put the URL of your FB post at the comment section below so I can monitor it. (How to Get Links / URL of Facebook Posts)
5. An individual can only have one entry from June 12 to 8pm of June15.
All entries with the correct mystery smartphone answer from June 12 to 8pm of June15, 2011 qualify for an electronic raffle using Random.org. 3 winners will be announced on 11pm of June 15 (without revealing the smartphone yet) in the comment section below and in our Facebook page as well.
The 3 winners will each win a stylish, fashionable, and functional 2GB baller band USB. Winners can claim their prizes from Unit 1405 14th flr, Security Bank Centre, Ayala Avenue, Makati. Please look for Cris or Marisol as I will forward the list of winners to them.
|Three 2GB baller band USB Prizes!|
Round 1 has just been concluded). All qualified and correctly answered entries (winning and non-winning) within those three rounds can win a brand new smartphone on a Grand Raffle on June 21, 2011 when My Mystery Smartphone will be revealed!
I'd be flat honest - it's not this awesome mystery smartphone. But it's a good one as well. Hey, its a Smartphone...and with Wi-Fi too! :)
1. An individual can only have one entry per round.
2. The 3 winners in Round 1 cannot win again in Rounds 2 & 3 and so forth.
3. Those who had qualified entries in rounds 1 upto 3 (winning or non-winning) will be considered as ONE entry for the Grand Raffle for the Smartphone prize on June 21, 2011.
Subscribe in a reader
Join the Guess My Mystery Smartphone Part 2 now! Round 2, fight! :)