Wednesday, June 9, 2010

5 Gadget Finds in Electroworld

Have you been to Electroworld recently? I frequent the one in SM Megamall Cyberzone but I visited the ParkSquare I branch and found some new gadgets.

Being in the academe, my work is very dependent on my laptop which holds all the files and is my tool for accessing the internet. But when I became a blogger, more 'weapons' became necessary.
And I'm just glad was able to find brands like Toshiba, Sony, HP/Compaq, Dell, and Olympus in Electroworld. These are actually the brands of my 5 gadget finds in Electroworld that I'm raving about.

Sony Cyber-shot TX5

Although the Bloggie gadget (Sony’s mobile HD snap camera) initially caught my attention for its 360° video feature, my vote goes to Sony Cyber-shot TX5 for its Exmor R CMOS Sensor and features such as the Hand-held Twilight, Anti-motion Blur and 10fps High-speed Continuous Shooting. Moreover, the Sweep Panorama function suites the landscape shots for my travel blog - LetsGoSago.net.

In terms of looks, it's slim, stylish  and touch screen-enabled. Available in pink, red, black and silver, it's also resistant to dust, shock, and extreme temperature. And most importantly, I always wanted to have a waterproof camera. It's perfect for my water sports and activities.

Other Sony products in the line are the SLR Alpha & Combo and Vaio X series  laptops with thinness less than 14 mm.

Toshiba Satellite M500
(Premier Series)

One of the top laptop brands in the Philippines wold be Toshiba. And with their Toshiba Satellite M500, it is equipped with the new 2010 Intel® Core™ i5-520M Processor, high-quality display and multi touch-screen capability.

The processors are equipped with Turbo Boost and Hyper Threading technology. The latter features four-way multi-task processing that allows each core of the processor to work on two tasks at the same time.  It's a combination of quality, performance, and (need I say again) it's a touch screen laptop!

Dell’s Alienware
Gadget number three is Dell Alienware. This is one of the most powerful laptops I know. Actually, it's made for hard-core gamers. The awesome technical specifications are meant to meet the games' demands.

It is also ideal for digital content creation and multimedia applications.

Olympus Pen

Another interesting product is the Olympus Pen (camera) that is significantly light in weight and size which is good for mobility and people on the go. It also features a simple rear-winding mechanism and a D-Zuiko lens for photographic quality

HP Touch Screen Desktop
If given the option of bringing only one gadget home from Electroworld, this would be it - my personal gigantic touch-screen PC; and also the Philippines first touch-enabled desktop PC

This powerful, compact, wireless all-in-one PC with high-definition 23" (diagonal) widescreen is my favorite. You could pinch, rotate, arc, flick, or press and drag to access information, manipulate images, or edit HD videos.

Specs include Intel CoreTM Duo processor T6600 2.20GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, 800MHz FSB, NVIDIA MCP7A-JC Chipset, 4GB DDR3, 750GB SATA 7200RPM hardrive, NVIDIA N10 GT230 Video graphics, 1GB DDR3 video memory, and SuperMulti SATA Optical Drive with Lightscribe Technology.
In addition to the wireless keyboard and mouse, the elegant black finish suits my table at home perfectly. It's so beautiful I could hug it. :)  By the way, it retails for P84,990.

Electroworld

Try to visit any of Electroworld's 30 branches nationwide and try out these cool gadgets recommended by Digital Manila. You may visit www.electroworld.com.ph or call (02) 995-7767 for inquiries.

blog comments powered by Disqus